whispers in the dark

At the ragged edge of Skyrael, far from the the smoke of the cities, the whistle of the railways and the whine of propellers lies the Castle, that towering, mechanical orchid, that fallen ruin of the Echo Clock. Enter its twisted maze of giant gears, discover its strange family of inhabitants and unravel its marvels, its mysteries and its horrors.

Re: whispers in the dark

Postby gaybrial » Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:22 pm

gaybe looked around the courtyard, who died and put him in charge? last i recall this was MY homecoming.

"Brother, the weather is something i can do without thought, and the gardening you want done i can do with a minor one. the elders have awoken and returned Home, should we not CELEBRATE?!?!?!?!"
How many times have I tried to turn this world around?
gaybrial
Castle Resident

Users Information

Postby thelostone2002 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:08 pm

Well, dearest brother, nobody else was stepping up to take charge...

Lostone smiled as he looked at Gaybe. He waved a hand across the courtyard, encompassing the whole of everything.

"Indeed we should celebrate, but should we not have a more proper venue, one more suited to the clientele we wish to entertain? This heap was once the most grand of all places I have ever had the pleasure to call home. It is time we make it so once more. Besides, a little hard work, and manual labor makes things all the sweeter, does it not, my dearest brother?"

Lostone knew that the logic was, for once, actually solid. He didn't see any room for anyone to dispute him on this, but he knew someone would try, just for the sake of trying.
"You know, they say that anything not nailed down isnt worth taking, but have you tried to pull nails with your teeth?"
thelostone2002
~Site Admin~

Users Information

Postby AngelicDarkness21 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:18 am

"As I recall, this grand place fed off us, and our adventures. I believe she may repair herself." A sultry voice travelled ahead of the cloaked woman walking up a nearby trail.
As she neared the group, Angelic removed her hood, her now brown hair surrounding her face. A little worse for wear, a few more battle scars, but she still wore her smile. She breathed in the floral rain scent and sighed. "This place is the only place I have ever cared to smell this." She looked to Gaybe, "I agreed with you, we need to party." A sly smile, showing just the tip of a fang. "After all, what's a party without something like me?"
AngelicDarkness21
Castle Resident

Users Information

Postby Amatite » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:28 pm

Amatite turns from her task and looks at the all to familiar face greeting everyone and asking to party.

"Hello Angel, it is about time that you found your way back here. I hope you can stay for some time..."

She smiled and turned back to work on getting plants to grow a little bit faster.
This life is simply one of many, enjoy each as you can.
Amatite
Castle Resident

Users Information

Postby Unforgiven1 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:10 pm

A hooded rider approached slowly. His tattered and torn black cloak blows in the wind. "I have been away for far to long", he says as he surveys the collection of friends and family.

Unforgive1
Lurking, watching, waiting forever in the shadows
Unforgiven1
Castle Resident

Users Information

Postby Nico Natasha Adair » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:05 pm

indeed you have says a talk slender woman clad in leather, leaning against a motorcycle and and smoking a cigarette welcome home.
The Brujah Prince
Nico Natasha Adair
Castle Resident

Users Information

Postby Amatite » Mon May 13, 2013 6:41 pm

Amatite looks up from the plants... and notices that it has become rather quiet compared to the ruckus that woke her.

I guess everyone else is off doing their thing.
Amatite
Castle Resident

Users Information

Postby thelostone2002 » Tue May 14, 2013 8:20 pm

Lostone looks around, surveying the lack of progress in many of the assigned tasks. He was starting to think it might be easier to try out Angelics' theory. Shrugging, he puts an arm around Angelic and Ammy.

"Well, this isn't working. What say we give Angelics idea a shot? Speaking of shots, Who's thirsty?!"

With a snap of his fingers, the fountains spring to life, bubbling up with deep crimson fluids.

"Ew, I should probably have checked those pipes before turning on the water..."

Diving headfirst into the fountain, a Wrench and Plunger appear in his hands.

"Don't wait up for me!"
"You know, they say that anything not nailed down isnt worth taking, but have you tried to pull nails with your teeth?"
thelostone2002
~Site Admin~

Users Information

Postby Amatite » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:07 am

Laughing at Lostone Amatite yells out to him "don't take too long down there. You might not make it back out!"
Amatite
Castle Resident

Users Information

Postby AngelicDarkness21 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:58 pm

"I was never a huge fan of hard work or manual labor." Angelic laughed as she pulled the wine glasses and a decanter from her bag. "Care to partake?" She asks as she looks at Amatite.
AngelicDarkness21
Castle Resident

Users Information

Postby Amatite » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:51 pm

"Ohhh... of course" Amatite thinks for a little...
"Hmmm, do you happen to have any blood wine by chance? I've been sorely missing that lively thing I enjoy so much."
Amatite
Castle Resident

Users Information

Postby thelostone2002 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:51 am

The surface of the water remained calm, only light ripples from the breeze making any movement. A loud gurgle was heard as a splash erupted from the fountain. The plunger bobbed to the surface, followed by a large amount of big bubbles that could only be assumed to have once been indecent language.
Silence then ensued, only to be suddenly interrupted again. Loud clanging, as though metal on metal, was heard reverberating through the water. This too was followed by a large amount of big bubbles. Suddenly the fountain stopped flowing at all.
A few feet from the center of the fountainhead rose the top of Lostones head.
"Did it work?" He turned around to admire his handiwork when he noticed that it had stopped gushing red fluids. It had stopped gushing anything at all.
"Aww, sunova.... You have got to be kidding me." Grabbing the plunger again, he smiles mischieviously at Amatite and Angel.
"I'll be right back, ladies. Just a few more tweaks and we should be good as new." He takes another breath, and dives beneath the surface once more.
thelostone2002
~Site Admin~

Users Information

Postby Calicobc » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:19 am

(ooc: forgot password to master so bear with me)

Master walks up, back from her newest adventure that took too much time.a breeze picked up, picking up her black velvet cloak and crimson red hair. her burgundy and black velvet corset and skirt showed the wear of her travels. her ample breasts almost falling out of the tattered corset and her skirt threatened to fall off her slender hips.
"I guess I should change if we're going to have a party huh?" she said from behind angel and amatite, watching as lostone dove under the water again.
Calicobc
Castle Resident

Users Information

Postby thelostone2002 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:15 am

(OOC: Ah, Master always has to be a little risque in her dressing, eh? :P )

Lostone feels another presence up at the surface, a presence he hasn't felt in quite a while. As much as he may have wanted to return to the above water, he had work to do, and she could wait for him, for once.
With renewed fervor, he continued to loosen pipes and check for rust and dirt in all the pathways the water followed, attempting to find the source of the filth.
thelostone2002
~Site Admin~

Users Information

Postby TheMasterOfThemAll » Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:04 am

master returns after getting changed into a long flowing cherry red dress. master had picked up the tube top long dress in her travels and it fit her like a second skin. she had also pulled her hair up but tiny curls framed her pale face. her crystal blue eyes twinkled with mischief as she summoned up a goblet of her favorite blood wine. she stared at the fountain with a bemused look on her face, knowing who was down there and knowing she knew she was back, she wondered how long he would make her wait.
TheMasterOfThemAll
Castle Resident

Users Information

Postby Vampyroteuthis Infernalis » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:58 pm

"Why is there a Lostone in the fountain?" V.I. asks as he emerged from a nearby shadow, his wings draping him like a black cloak.

the now appearing
V.I.
<font>The Vampire Squid From Hell</font>
Vampyroteuthis Infernalis
Castle Resident

Users Information

Postby thelostone2002 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:17 am

With one final, large hit with the wrench that sends an enormous 'GONG' through the water, I push myself back to the surface. Taking a deep breath, I laugh.
"I think I got it!" I pull myself out of the Fountain and weave a barrier of air around my body, forcing all the water to fall off my clothes. I tilted my head to the side, letting the water drain from my ears. Giving a couple quick bumps with the palm of my hand, I knock a few pieces of hardware out. I shake my head from side to side to dry out my hair a little bit before picking up the screws and bolts.
"I might need those later."
Looking around, I see Master and V.I. staring at me.
"Well, someone had to fix that thing."
I nod a greeting to V.I. before running over and scooping Master up in a huge bear-hug. Giving her a quick kiss on the cheek, I put her back down on her own feet.
"Man, did I miss you guys."
thelostone2002
~Site Admin~

Users Information

Postby TheMasterOfThemAll » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:32 am

master laughs after being picked up and spun around. " tis nice to see you too my dear. I missed this place and people myself." looking over at V.I. master smiles and waves her hand. " can the party start now?"
TheMasterOfThemAll
Castle Resident

Users Information

Postby Vampyroteuthis Infernalis » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:15 pm

"heh" chuckled V.I.
"It appears that someone has a screw loose somewhere."
"Nice to see you both," he said somewhat seriously.

the still dry
V.I.
<font>The Vampire Squid From Hell</font>
Vampyroteuthis Infernalis
Castle Resident

Users Information

Postby thelostone2002 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:31 am

I laugh and point up at the tower.
"I think there is going to be a party up there, later. Pretty sure everyone is invited. But first, I have some preparations I need to make before I can attend."
I go running off towards my room in the Castle with a mad cackle echoing on the wind.

(OOC: That is a link, BTW...)
thelostone2002
~Site Admin~

Users Information

Previous

Return to The Castle