Circles and Squares

At the ragged edge of Skyrael, far from the the smoke of the cities, the whistle of the railways and the whine of propellers lies the Castle, that towering, mechanical orchid, that fallen ruin of the Echo Clock. Enter its twisted maze of giant gears, discover its strange family of inhabitants and unravel its marvels, its mysteries and its horrors.

Re: Circles and Squares

Postby Nyte » Fri May 27, 2011 10:24 pm

*following her, always enjoying watching her walk from behind, he joined her in the room, the closet amusing him*

It is a wonderful place. But then, I know what I love more than this castle...

*placing a hand on her shoulder, he turned her gently, oh so gently, yet firmly, his hands moving to cup her face as his eyes met hers, and he leans in, lips moving so close to hers' intent on kissing her tender mouth, passionately*
Deep in the night, dark wings unfurl amidst a pained rush of wind and pain, the constant companion of dark and loneliness once again embracing the dark angel in his search for something always just beyond his reach...
Nyte
Castle Resident

Users Information

Postby LadyDove22 » Fri May 27, 2011 11:12 pm

Dove blushed and stepped back a step. Her head tilted slightly to the side , her eyes looking up at him through her thick brown lashes. "PG-13 , remember?" Her eyebrow raised and a smile slid across her features. "We don't want to get into trouble. And you know we would end up in trouble. Maybe we could finish that in the adult forum later? But for now , we should find me something to wear. And , no , a birthday suit isn't considered an actual outfit."

Laughing to herself , she moved over to a changing curtain/wall that was barely over 5 foot tall. Which fit her perfectly. Seeing as how, she was average height for a midget. Standing on her tippy-toes , she peeked over the top of the curtain. "So, what do we have in that closet?"

~*Dove*~
LadyDove22
Castle Resident

Users Information

Postby Nyte » Sat May 28, 2011 8:15 am

*chuckled, shaking his head, as much at her as to clear it as well, and walked to the closet, to start looking*

"I didn't know a kiss was out bounds any more. Times must be tough." *He joked with her, his voice coy, something almost no one else ever got from him*

"No. No. No. NO. Hrmmmm, how about this one?"

*His voice a bit interested and hopeful as he holds up a white and sky blue outfit, corset top, strapless, mini length skirt in front, to a trailing bustle in back, accented with polished silver D rings at key points. Also, a pair of sky blue thigh high fishnets, matching garters, white leather knee high boots with tall heels, and matching undergarments.*
Deep in the night, dark wings unfurl amidst a pained rush of wind and pain, the constant companion of dark and loneliness once again embracing the dark angel in his search for something always just beyond his reach...
Nyte
Castle Resident

Users Information

Postby LadyDove22 » Sat May 28, 2011 7:07 pm

Dove smiled her own little coy smile. It never hurt to play alittle hard to get. But in truth , the kisses SHE remembered were far from PG-13.

Dove peeked over the top of the dressing wall to observe the outfit that Nyte had picked out. "Blue does look good on me. But I'm not really feeling the white. Maybe if the white were changed to black?" Her eye brow raised , she knew that he could easily change the color with alittle magic. She thought for a moment longer and said , "I'm not really feeling the bustle thing either."

~*Dove*~
Too far ..... too far!
LadyDove22
Castle Resident

Users Information

Postby Nyte » Sat May 28, 2011 9:20 pm

*Chuckling, he tosses the dress aside, pulling out something similar, though with the changes she mentioned, though the neckline plunged a bit more dramatically, midway between breasts and navel*

How about this, my beloved?

*He stepped a bit closer to the screen, coming ever closer to being able to see over it*
Nyte
Castle Resident

Users Information

Postby LadyDove22 » Sun May 29, 2011 12:23 pm

Dove looked over the new outfit. It was perfect. She took it from Nyte's hands as he lifted the outfit above the wall. She smiled , he knew her too well. Even the boots , that came over the wall next , were just what she would have picked out herself.

With a few quick movements , she was out of her old clothes and changing into the new outfit. The black leather skirt was mid-thigh in length , with silver rings (accented with blue roses in their centers) up the sides. She unclasped the unique silver rings (the only way to get the skirt on and off) , by shifting the blue rose through each ring on one side of the skirt. It took only moments to re-clasp the skirt and adjust it to hang perfectly on her hips.

The top came next. Dove held it up to see it better. The beautiful lace work on the front of the corset was done in dark blue roses with a black background underneath. A silver ring sat directly inbetween the heart shaped neckline , with a dark blue (see through) ribbon dangling from it. Dove put it on and tied the ribbon around her neck , suspending the ring in between her breasts. She would have to have Nyte cinch up the back of the corset in a minute.

The boots were her favorite part and she couldn't wait to get them on. As she slid the black leather over her feet , she couldn't help but feel taller. The boots had a very simple look , they were basically (thick) high heeled combat boots , that laced up the front (slightly above the ankle) or they could be zipped up the sides. Dove opted for using the zippers instead of the laces. The boots fit like a dream , making Dove smile.

She moved back around the wall to allow Nyte to inspect the outfit and cinch up the back of the corset. She did a slight turn and said , "What do you think?"

~*Dove*~
LadyDove22
Castle Resident

Users Information

Postby Nyte » Sun May 29, 2011 12:51 pm

*His eyes rove her body hungrily, taking in every last detail and curve, though you cannot tell that they even moved. With a smile, and obvious eye teeth, he steps close, turning Dove slowly around, his touch on her soft skin gentle, and started snuggly lacing her corset*

You are absolutely beautiful, my darling. Is that good, or shall I go tighter?

*the last he leans in and whispers in her ear*
Nyte
Castle Resident

Users Information

Postby LadyDove22 » Sun May 29, 2011 12:56 pm

Dove couldn't help herself as she whispered back , "Tighter .. Harder." A smirk firmly planted on her light pink lips.

~*Dove*~
LadyDove22
Castle Resident

Users Information

Postby Nyte » Sun May 29, 2011 1:01 pm

*smiling evilly, he pulls hard and tight on the laces, also pulling her back into him, his lips lightly brushing her ear, body pressing into hers from behind*

"How about that, my sweet?"
Nyte
Castle Resident

Users Information

Postby LadyDove22 » Sun May 29, 2011 1:09 pm

Dove involuntarily let out a gasp as the material cinched around her rib cage , momentarily knocking the wind out of her. A very feminine laugh quickly followed it. She smiled a private smile and on a whisper replied , "There is no such thing as hard enough. But, yes , I believe that is tight enough."
LadyDove22
Castle Resident

Users Information

Postby Nyte » Sun May 29, 2011 1:24 pm

*Kisses your ear lightly, lips just brushing the skin, as he whispers*

As you will, my Dove.

*He ties the knot deftly, and smooths down the side of her outfit with his hands, feeling her curves, still pressed against her from behind*

Do you think I should change, or will this do?
Nyte
Castle Resident

Users Information

Postby LadyDove22 » Sun May 29, 2011 1:37 pm

Dove laughed , because she couldn't remember what he was wearing and certainly couldn't see what he was wearing. A very wicked idea forming in her mind , an idea in her mind was dangerous enough , but a wicked one was down right terrifying.

"I don't know." She said , her delta accent thickening. "I really can't see what you're wearing. Although , I do have four other senses at my disposal." She leaned into him and rolled her hips alittle , sliding against his body. Her high heels gave her the height to rub herself in just the right places against him.

(Adult forum , anyone? LMAO)

~*Dove*~
LadyDove22
Castle Resident

Users Information

Postby Nyte » Sun May 29, 2011 1:44 pm

*smiling, and making a small noise in the back of his throat, he allowed her to continue, having wondered how long she would play coy*

Well,what do you think darling?
Nyte
Castle Resident

Users Information

Postby LadyDove22 » Sun May 29, 2011 2:07 pm

Dove's smile widened , "Well , I'm curious if that's your sword's hilt or if you're that happy to see me." Her back was pressed firmly against him as she made another slide with her hips.

"Hmm. Still too hard to tell." She tried not to laugh. "I guess , I will have to move on to another sense." Her left arm reached around to just above her butt. She bowed her back slightly and ran her hand up his abdomen , sliding the material up , barely touching skin. Her nails inadvertently ( ;) ) scratching skin on the down stroke.
"The top feels alright. But what about the bottom?"

Her left hand rested once again above her butt on the small of her back , while the right hand went to work. She ran her right hand up the side of his outer thigh , her hand sliding smoothly against the leather that encased his leg. The sound of her long nails on the leather was barely audible.

She moved her way up his leg , moving towards the inside of his thigh. Her hand barely grazing his privates as her right hand moved behind her where her left hand already was , just above her butt , leaving both of her hands almost pinned in between their bodies. She knew the position was submissive and wondered if he would catch it.

~*Dove*~
LadyDove22
Castle Resident

Users Information

Postby Nyte » Sun May 29, 2011 2:15 pm

*biting back the moan that nearly escapes his lips, he lets her hands roam, until they stop, waiting in the perfect spot. He reaches down with one of his large hands, and grasps both of her wrists together there, his other hand sliding around her,over the swell of her chest, and down her stomach. he moves down her leg, past her skirt and starts moving back up, pulling the material up, his fingers light on her bare inner thigh, his nails trailing lighter*

It has been some time, has it not my little one?
Nyte
Castle Resident

Users Information

Postby LadyDove22 » Sun May 29, 2011 3:49 pm

(Waiting for the mod stick to come down! lol )

Dove made a small sound , her body pushing up on his in response. "You're going to hell for that." She whispered , amusement in her tone.
"Should I punish you?" She said , knowing he had her wrists firmly in his grasp. She bent forward as much as she could, giving a flash of skin between her corset and her skirt , revealing a detailed star tattoo. She turned her head to the side to look at Nyte over her shoulder ,out of the corner of her eye. A seductive smile on her face as she bent her knees and rubbed against him like a cat. She moved her leather clad right foot to the side so that she could rub him just right. Her skirt rode up slightly , barely leaving her decent. The silver rings on the sides of the skirt ,made a small clinking noise with every movement she made.

She purred, still bent slightly at the waist and said , "I believe we are coming close to over PG-13." Peering over her shoulder at him , waiting for his response.

~*Dove*~
LadyDove22
Castle Resident

Users Information

Postby Nyte » Sun May 29, 2011 4:01 pm

*An enjoyable sigh escapes his lips, his firm, ready hips pressing against her, feeling her grinding, rubbing, seeing more of her skin, his hand sliding up, pulling her skirt a bit higher still, his finger tickling over the soft silk of the garment under her skirt, a part of him behind her catching beneath the hem of her skirt, pressing more against her in sensitive ways*

"My love, I am going to hell, it is only at your side, or to reclaim you from the legions therein. I think, perhaps we should punish one another..."

*Lifting her wrists a bit, and pulling back on them, bringing her more firmly to him*

"Don't you think?"

(Maybe... )
Nyte
Castle Resident

Users Information

Postby LadyDove22 » Sun May 29, 2011 4:43 pm

Dove dislocated her shoulders (few know she is double jointed in her shoulders) and spun around to face Nyte. Her wrists still in his grasp. She smiled wide at him. " I believe we should cool down alittle. A hotel room later will suffice." She winked at him.

"I'm not sure what men should wear to an S&M function/party. But, I'm sure that we could find something for you in that closet."

~*Dove*~
LadyDove22
Castle Resident

Users Information

Postby Nyte » Sun May 29, 2011 5:19 pm

*smiling, and unsurprised, he let her go, and bowed with a flourish*

I am sure we could, why don't you look, and see what you can find.
Nyte
Castle Resident

Users Information

Previous

Return to The Castle