Please Read

At the ragged edge of Skyrael, far from the the smoke of the cities, the whistle of the railways and the whine of propellers lies the Castle, that towering, mechanical orchid, that fallen ruin of the Echo Clock. Enter its twisted maze of giant gears, discover its strange family of inhabitants and unravel its marvels, its mysteries and its horrors.

Please Read

Postby Coie » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:13 pm

Ok, a couple of announcements for you guys. First order of business, LoneHeroDragon has been made an admin (as some of you may or may not have noticed) due to his technical know how. Also, to what may be the dismay of some, I have also entrusted this ability temporarily to Lostone because I will be taking a leave of absence(I'm moving back home and will likely not be around much for a while).

And here's the big one....we have less than a month to collect the money we need to keep the castle going for another year. If you can donate, please do:
http://www.dreamhost.com/donate.cgi?id=5386

We've got until the third of July for this one, after that...poof! And while I keep a backup of the castle, it could be a while before I can get it back up if this happens.

...So no pressure or anything....LOL
Coie
~Site Admin~

Users Information

Re: Please Read

Postby The Baron » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:40 pm

What's it cost this year?

the just asking
V.I.
The Baron
Castle Resident

Users Information

Postby Coie » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:30 pm

The same as it is every year Pinky....$120. :P
Coie
~Site Admin~

Users Information

Postby thelostone2002 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:43 pm

It may be temporary, but isnt any less serious.

I'm a Spam Hunta!

*superhero pose*

*ahem* I do plan on seeing what i can chip in before the third...
"You know, they say that anything not nailed down isnt worth taking, but have you tried to pull nails with your teeth?"
thelostone2002
~Site Admin~

Users Information

Postby Coie » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:37 pm

A reminder guys...that we have not much more than a week left before our hosting is up. I can't cover the costs this year because of my current situation, so it really is up to donations. I can switch us over to monthly payments, so even if someone can chip in ten bucks, by the next month the payment is due I should be able to cover it myself again. :biggrin:
Coie
~Site Admin~

Users Information

Return to The Castle