Anyone home?

At the ragged edge of Skyrael, far from the the smoke of the cities, the whistle of the railways and the whine of propellers lies the Castle, that towering, mechanical orchid, that fallen ruin of the Echo Clock. Enter its twisted maze of giant gears, discover its strange family of inhabitants and unravel its marvels, its mysteries and its horrors.

Anyone home?

Postby LADY TERROR » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:49 pm

It had been a decade, give or take….felt more like a lifetime…since she had been here and called this place home. She had been traveling with family, lending her “services” to any who needed or deserved them…but now she found herself alone…a bit dejected…she remember the women who she called sisters and the girl her daughter…all disowned her now…called her a greedy mercenary and worse…boring….she couldn’t believe that one…she was a fun person to be around…or at least she thought so…but now she realized she needed someone something to rejuvenate her spirit…she had tried many things on her own…a hair cut, a change of hair color…tried going vegan for a while…but vegans were chewy and tasted like dirt…Finally she spotted it…the broken down ruble pile they called an outer wall of defense…at least a few yards beyond it they had erected a proper wall…draw gate and all…and the damned gate was shut…

“Humph…looks as if I am either screaming or climbing….or blowing up,” she smiled wickedly and rubbed her gloved hands together. She brushed her now burgundy colored hair out of her still emerald eyes, took a deep breath, and yelled at the top of her lungs. “ANYONE OF YOU BASTARDS GONNA LET ME IN?”

Her 5’5 frame was daintier than it used to be, but she could still pack a beating if needed. She shifted her pack on her back and readied for a climb if no one answered her call soon.
KEEP CALM AND EAT A CUPCAKE
LADY TERROR
Castle Resident

Users Information

Re: Anyone home?

Postby thelostone2002 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:47 pm

A voice echoes from the other side of the gate.
"STOP!
He who would cross the Bridge of Death
Must answer me
These questions three
Ere the other side he see."
"You know, they say that anything not nailed down isnt worth taking, but have you tried to pull nails with your teeth?"
thelostone2002
~Site Admin~

Users Information

Postby LADY TERROR » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:48 pm

"Seriously??" She shruged the pack from her back and leaned against the rought iron gate. "What is this eopardy or something?"
LADY TERROR
Castle Resident

Users Information

Postby thelostone2002 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:51 pm

A long silence filled the air, making one think that the person on the other side of the gate had left. Then came a very loud, booming voice.

"Jeopardy?!?! What the hell woman! Have you no respect for the brilliant musing of Monty Python?"

Footsteps are heard thumping down the archway as Lostone makes his way to the gate. Opening the doorway for Terror, he glares at her.

"Killjoy."
"You know, they say that anything not nailed down isnt worth taking, but have you tried to pull nails with your teeth?"
thelostone2002
~Site Admin~

Users Information

Postby LADY TERROR » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:37 pm

((oh wow, now i feel dumb for missing that reference lol))

Terror tackles lostone to the ground. "I am no killjoy... now...how have things been around here? it's utter chaos in the rest of the world."
LADY TERROR
Castle Resident

Users Information

Postby thelostone2002 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:50 pm

Lostone rubs his backside where he fell to the ground.

"Jeebus, woman. A simple Hello would have been sufficient..."

He wraps his arms around Terror and picks her up in a huge hug. he sets her back down on the ground before shaking his head slowly.

"What you see, is really about it. Nobody here but me, you, and Cesh. Now, you wanna talk about Killjoys..."
thelostone2002
~Site Admin~

Users Information

Postby Coie » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:34 pm

"Heyyy.....how am I a killjoy?" Though her annoyance was clear, she decided to emphasize by shoving him back down on the ground.

"Anyway....of course you can come in dear. Your room is just how you left it, might be a bit dusty though...."
Coie
~Site Admin~

Users Information

Postby thelostone2002 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:18 pm

"Okay, that is really starting to Hurt, you know..."

Lostone stood back up, rubbing his backside again.

"I really need to either make my ass or the earth a little squishier..."
thelostone2002
~Site Admin~

Users Information

Postby LADY TERROR » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:51 pm

"Simple? When have I ever done things the simple way?" She laughed. "For Gods sakes look who I am married to." She shrugged and picked up her pack. "Said my room was still where I left it, huh?"
LADY TERROR
Castle Resident

Users Information

Postby thelostone2002 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:44 pm

"Speaking of Married, where is that useless waste of brain at anyway?"

Lostone eyes around the corners of the archway, half expecting Soldier to jump out at any moment.
thelostone2002
~Site Admin~

Users Information

Postby LADY TERROR » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:05 pm

She shrugs, "Honestly dunno...lost in battle some where proably.....he spotted a battle a few weeks ago and told me he had to join in and that he would catch up...so whenever he gets here he gets here...~pats the pouch at her side~ I'm just glad I was smart enough to keep our gold on me...hehe"
LADY TERROR
Castle Resident

Users Information

Postby thelostone2002 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:13 pm

Lostone cocked an eyebrow.

"Soldier has Gold? How the hell did he manage that? Unless he is selling his body. Ewwwwww...... Damn you, Terror."

Lostone turns away slowly, clutching his stomach to help fight the nausea.
thelostone2002
~Site Admin~

Users Information

Postby LADY TERROR » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:20 pm

:ahem

"Yeah...no bodies were sold unless they were on a wanted poster hehe....~looks to lostone~ you going to be alright??"
LADY TERROR
Castle Resident

Users Information

Postby thelostone2002 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:10 pm

Lostone looked at Terror and laughed.

"Sorry, the thought of your husband selling his body for gold was a little more than my stomach wanted to take this early in the day..."
thelostone2002
~Site Admin~

Users Information

Postby LADY TERROR » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:00 pm

"well, first off, let me start by saying I love my husband and in his own way he is sexy as hell, but yeah...i beleive people would pay him to either keep his clothes on or leave them alone before paying him for the opposite...hehe" She said with an impish grin on her face. "Wonder when he will get here, talking about him is making me miss him more, dammit..."
LADY TERROR
Castle Resident

Users Information

Postby thelostone2002 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:48 pm

"Well, someone has to love the crazy sonovabitch."

Lostone laughed at the thought of Soldier being paid to keep his clothes on. The idea seemed to just strike him as hilarious at the time.
thelostone2002
~Site Admin~

Users Information

Postby Amatite » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:12 pm

Amatite peers over her balcony and looks at those speaking. She simply laughs as she hears the conversations about clothing and killjoys.

"Really, I think that if you looked within the walls, you would find that there are more than just the three of you that are here."

Leaning back into the room she decides to braid her long hair before attempting to jump from the window. Pressing her forest green dress close to her legs to jumped to the ledge of her balcony.

"Coming down!" she said as she floated slowly to the ground and allowed the bottom of her dress to billow out into a full circle.

"Hello" she said smoothly.
This life is simply one of many, enjoy each as you can.
Amatite
Castle Resident

Users Information

Postby thelostone2002 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:12 pm

"Aah, Hello Ammy. Yes, we are quite aware that there are others who lurk these halls. But apparently nobody else feels like coming forth to welcome people here. Is it not customary to greet on who comes to call? And you do know that parachutes are supposed to be worn in a sack upon your back, not as clothing round yon legs?"

Lostone giggled inside as he talked to Ammy, the image of a full parachute wrapped around her legs. T'would be interesting indeed.

"Anywho, shall we retire to the bar for some refreshments? I have learned a few concoctions in my travels, should anyone thirst."
thelostone2002
~Site Admin~

Users Information

Postby Laura Burnham » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:02 pm

welcome home TERROR. Lana is up in her room and Nico is probably out drinking with Torgoth and the rest of her gang.
Mrs. Laura C Orris
the banner is the link

go here to watch my vlogs
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo-98gUG1YHULhg0SLsc40A
Laura Burnham
Castle Resident

Users Information

Postby Amatite » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:25 pm

"Hmmm... Going for a drink." she licks her soft lips. "I could go for that....only, who is on the menu? I am rather picky sometimes." she grinned.
This life is simply one of many, enjoy each as you can.
Amatite
Castle Resident

Users Information

Next

Return to The Castle