return home

At the ragged edge of Skyrael, far from the the smoke of the cities, the whistle of the railways and the whine of propellers lies the Castle, that towering, mechanical orchid, that fallen ruin of the Echo Clock. Enter its twisted maze of giant gears, discover its strange family of inhabitants and unravel its marvels, its mysteries and its horrors.

return home

Postby TheMasterOfThemAll » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:06 am

Master walks in through the front doors after years of wandering and traveling. Clad in a maroon corset with black gothic embroidery and a black velveteen mini skirt, a black cape trailing behind her shoulders and her ever faithful black panther Shadow, shestares around the hall gazing at what will forever be her home, one that she has missed dearly
TheMasterOfThemAll
Castle Resident

Users Information

Re: return home

Postby thelostone2002 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:33 pm

A faint whistling is heard echoing through the air. The noise seemed to be closing in on Master. Unbeknownst to her, there was a rather healthy sized waterballoon falling her way. There was also another faint noise.

"Heeheehee..."
"You know, they say that anything not nailed down isnt worth taking, but have you tried to pull nails with your teeth?"
thelostone2002
~Site Admin~

Users Information

Postby TheMasterOfThemAll » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:46 pm

Master looks all around for the noise she hears but looks up to late and gets the water balloon smack dab in the middle of her forehead. Her long crimson hair is soaked and clings to her face, her eyeliner runs down her cheeks and shadow gets splashed causing him to growl. now her clothes cling to her curves and water runs in tiny streams down her ample cleavage.
"well... what did you expect shadow? Atleast someone is still around. Although they might die for this.." Master said,.looking down at her distraught familiar.
"ok, show yourself prankster! Don't make me come find you!" She yelled, mustering as much menace in her voice as she could.
TheMasterOfThemAll
Castle Resident

Users Information

Postby thelostone2002 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:34 pm

"Was that a threat? I don't know whether to squeal at the cuteness, or laugh."

The voice seems very familiar to Master, almost as if she knew who the voice belonged to. No sooner than a thought could cross anyones mind, a shadow dropped down from a balcony above. Landimg with a heavy thud, Lostone looks at Master and smiles widely. He dashes forward, wrappimg her up in a huge hug and spinning her around before kissing her cheek and letting her down.

"It has been much too long since I have seen you, that I scarcely believed it was you. But I would know the feel of your energies anywhere."
"You know, they say that anything not nailed down isnt worth taking, but have you tried to pull nails with your teeth?"
thelostone2002
~Site Admin~

Users Information

Postby TheMasterOfThemAll » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:18 pm

Master wraps her arms around lostone's neck and hugs him with all her tiny might. She hadn't grown that much aside from some more defined curves around bust and butt and his arms could easily wrap around her waist almost double. Finally she pulled away a little and kissed his cheek back then looks into her old friend's eyes, tears shining in her crystal blue ones.
"If anyone was to welcome me back, I'm glad that it was you my dear! Although I am shocked that hero is not here as well.... Where is that bugger? Oh it doesn't matter! I'm home again!" The smile on her pale freckled face was radiant, her shiny white teeth showing the whole time.
Master finally stepped back and looked down at Shadow, noticing his disapproval as he puffed up his head and skulked off to go who knows where.
"well he didn't enjoy your welcome but I did!" She said as she whipped her long hair at lostone, splashing him with more water, even though he was already soaked because of their hugs.
TheMasterOfThemAll
Castle Resident

Users Information

Postby Nico Natasha Adair » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:30 pm

the scent of smoke is blown their way as Nico leans against the nearest wall let's not forget i am still here as are Lana & Laura. i had Torgoth go and find them. welcome home. it is good to see everyone returning home.
The Brujah Prince
Nico Natasha Adair
Castle Resident

Users Information

Return to The Castle