PARTY!

At the ragged edge of Skyrael, far from the the smoke of the cities, the whistle of the railways and the whine of propellers lies the Castle, that towering, mechanical orchid, that fallen ruin of the Echo Clock. Enter its twisted maze of giant gears, discover its strange family of inhabitants and unravel its marvels, its mysteries and its horrors.

PARTY!

Postby Laura Burnham » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:46 pm

looks around for someone to hit with a chocolate filled whip cream pie
Mrs. Laura C Orris
the banner is the link

go here to watch my vlogs
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo-98gUG1YHULhg0SLsc40A
Laura Burnham
Castle Resident

Users Information

Re: PARTY!

Postby Amatite » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:17 pm

Amatite wanders around the dark corridors and starts lighting a few of the fires in the fire pillars along the way. Upong reaching a pair of double doors she swept away spider webs and ran her finger across the dusty door.

"Such a long time has passed since you were used" she said as she sighed. A little bit of work and this will be ready for use again. Pushing open the door with both hands with some of her strength they flew open and opened into the once beautiful ballroom. How i've missed this place. So many fun things and fond memories... Taking her floor length hair into her hand she bundled as much of it up into a bun and a braid. Looking down at her slinky green dress she decided to go with something more practical. She spun a bit and Found herself in a nice pair of black breaches and a tight short sleeved shirt.

"Now, let the work begin" as she started to rush around the room and sweep up the dust and out the window. She picked up the tablecloths and shook them out the window as well. Taking all of the chairs from the floor she moved them to some of the tables and then to the outer walls. Once the walls were clean, she lit the rest of the fire pillars in the room. A warm light filled the room. She looked to the ceiling and saw the still intact... but rather shabby chandelier. Drifting up to it slowly she used her tiny fingers with a rag and cleaned every jewel on it until it gleamed in the firelight.

After looking around the room she noticed that there were a few things missing. Surveying the room she found what she was looking for. The China cabinet filled with crystal flutes and goblets, silver plates, and a few large crystal punch bowl and a several crystal carafes. "Now we are talking!" Moving them to the banquet table to happily shines each one until the reflect the fire light.

Looking around the room she smiled. Oh how i've missed this place.
"Only thing missing seems to be the drinks and some food. I guess it's time for a bit of quick travel to bring things back. Perhaps others will bring some a well." I've got one place I can go to get... something precious to share. If I dare go back to my tower...

OOC: The room has been set, others can bring what they will and perhaps start this party in our refurbished home.
This life is simply one of many, enjoy each as you can.
Amatite
Castle Resident

Users Information

Postby Unforgiven1 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:28 pm

Crouching on nook high up in in the corner of the room. Unforgiven watches as Ametite prepare the room below. "Its about time we breath some life into this old girl"
Lurking, watching, waiting forever in the shadows
Unforgiven1
Castle Resident

Users Information

Postby Laura Burnham » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:50 pm

A 5'2" figure in jeans and v neck t squeals for joy Amatite and Unforgiven! pouncing on them both you have been so very missed, it's been soooooooo quiet around here! anyone else coming home and when will they get here!?
Mrs. Laura C Orris
the banner is the link

Laura Burnham
Castle Resident

Users Information

Postby Lana de Font » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:01 pm

Lana also in jeans and a very nice looking shirt and "5" heels gracefully walks up welcome home you two. Amatite the place looks great.
Lana de Font
Castle Resident

Users Information

Postby Nico Natasha Adair » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:12 pm

The sound of a motorcycle fills the air as it aproches the castle, after parking the motorcycle Nico cuts off the engine, walks inside and says greatings everyone
The Brujah Prince
Nico Natasha Adair
Castle Resident

Users Information

Postby Vampyroteuthis Infernalis » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:39 pm

A wisp of mist drifts through the open doors of the de-facto party room. The mist coalesces into the form of V.I., who is wearing a plain white dress shirt, black slacks tucked into high boots, with a black vest to top everything off.
"Evening," he says with a slight toothy grin.

the dressed to kill
V.I.
<font>The Vampire Squid From Hell</font>
Vampyroteuthis Infernalis
Castle Resident

Users Information

Postby thelostone2002 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:53 am

Gripping the floor of the Balcony, Lostone pulls himself up enough to peek into the room.
"Hrgh! And up I go. Now, what seems to be going on in here?"
Looking across the balcony floor in between the pillars of the railing, I can see a few people gathering in the room. But something seemed off, and I couldn't quite place what it was. Lighting was set and good, tables wereup and decorated, the plates and glasses were out...
That's it! The plates and everything were set, but EMPTY! There was no food. This had to be rectified. I could feel Amatites presence leaving the hallway, so I assumed she was on her way to get something to put in these platters and bowls. But I had something that no party could be without.
Slowly, I lowered myself back down to the window to my own room. I turned on some lights, so more easily find what I was looking for. I walked to the Cabinet and opened the doors wide.
"Perfect..."
"You know, they say that anything not nailed down isnt worth taking, but have you tried to pull nails with your teeth?"
thelostone2002
~Site Admin~

Users Information

Postby Unforgiven1 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:31 pm

Vanishing from his perch high above the ballroom floor. Then instantly reappearing on the floor. "It has been far far to long since my brothers and sisters have come together, " he says as he walks towards the gathering of people. I single tear runs down his pale cheek. For it wasn't a tear of sorrow. It was a tear of profound joy.

He snaps his fingers and all the candles in the room ignite. "Lets put some illumination on this festive ocation. "
Lurking, watching, waiting forever in the shadows
Unforgiven1
Castle Resident

Users Information

Postby TheMasterOfThemAll » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:57 am

Master glides into the room, her velvet cape wrapped close around her. " We need music!" she declares and throws her hands up, pushing back the cape to reveal her blood red silk shirt clinging around every curve and a floor length black silk skirt that flowed loosely around her curvy hips. with a flare of her hands, a bouncy cheerful instrumental music began to play.
" who will dance with me?" she asks of the room, twirling around in her 3" black heals.
TheMasterOfThemAll
Castle Resident

Users Information

Postby Vampyroteuthis Infernalis » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:19 am

"Dibs" calls out V.I. as he moves toward Master.
He bows to her and takes her hands and attempts to dance to the music Master conjured up.
Master moved naturally, with the music, her dancing relaxed and graceful.
V.I. was a bit stiff, as he was not used to the type of music being played, but in a very short time, he found the rhythm and proceeded to literally sweep Master off her feet.
"You dance divinely," he whispered.

The not Gene Kelly
V.I.
<font>The Vampire Squid From Hell</font>
Vampyroteuthis Infernalis
Castle Resident

Users Information

Postby Amatite » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:08 pm

Amatite comes back in with a few bottles of some of her finest wine. It's worth bringing out for this occasion. She opens a bottle and pours a glass.

"Thats what i needed".
Amatite
Castle Resident

Users Information

Postby thelostone2002 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:14 am

Lostone balances the large bowl precariously on his head as he walks back to his window and begins his climb anew. The size of the bowl made the climb a little more "interesting" for him, but he somehow , anaged to make it back to the balcony without dropping or spilling the contents.

"Whats a party without corn nuts?"

Lostone sets the bowl gently down on the table and grabs a handful. As he begins crunching the tiny morsels, the bowl refills the missing contents magically, ensuring the snackage would continue through the night.
"You know, they say that anything not nailed down isnt worth taking, but have you tried to pull nails with your teeth?"
thelostone2002
~Site Admin~

Users Information

Postby Coie » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:37 am

She stood on the balcony in the shadows, leaning carefully against a wall. She knew of these parties they had at the castle, they'd had them for many years. She could almost see the ghosts of the past dancing across the floor, the table full of food and drinks, instead of the few meager offerings. She felt awkward about joining, and awkward about sitting up there watching too.

Her wings twitched against her back, she was tensing up too much. Perhaps just a glass of wine, then she'd retire to the old tower room that was haunted by her past self. The wings twitched again, as if she were about to open them, but she thought better. Instead a glass of sweet red wine poured itself and quickly darted into her hand, only spilling a few drops on landing.

"At least my aim is improving," she mumbled.
Coie
~Site Admin~

Users Information

Postby Laura Burnham » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:58 pm

smiles with delight as so many of the castle elders return home welcome home one and all, it has been so lonesome and far to silent. time to have some good ol' fun.
Mrs. Laura C Orris
the banner is the link

Laura Burnham
Castle Resident

Users Information

Postby Amatite » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:32 pm

*bumping topic*
Amatite
Castle Resident

Users Information

Return to The Castle