Reborn

At the ragged edge of Skyrael, far from the the smoke of the cities, the whistle of the railways and the whine of propellers lies the Castle, that towering, mechanical orchid, that fallen ruin of the Echo Clock. Enter its twisted maze of giant gears, discover its strange family of inhabitants and unravel its marvels, its mysteries and its horrors.

Reborn

Postby AngelicDarkness21 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:18 am

She feels the burn begin as she stares into the reflection of the woman in the lake. Like the return of a cherished, long forgotten lover, flames lick throughout her core. The transformation has once again begun. The sandalwood color of her hair turns from golden, to silver, black, to blood red. The long ago quenched thirst returns. The growing points upon her teeth draw blood from her lips, her tired muscles grow hungry for action.
She looks around with her reawakened eyes, to her precious soul nestled within three vessels carried within a carriage pulled by the blackest and strongest steed she could steal.
No longer quite complete, and never sane, with warrior, bitch, vampire, goddess marches onward toward home.
As her palms the gates at the caste garden they open. "We are home," she whispers with a smile.
AngelicDarkness21
Castle Resident

Users Information

Re: Reborn

Postby thelostone2002 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:45 am

A familiar presence awakens Lostone from his thoughts.
"Well well... Thats an energy I have not felt in a long time. Wouldn't be right if I didn't go welcome her home."
Lostone stands up, straightening his duster and running fingers through his hair. Grabbing his valued halberd from the wall and strolling over to his window of the tower he had lived in seclusion, he leaps from the sill. A quick thrust of the axe head into the external wall slowed his speed enough to land unharmed. Removing the blade, he used the staff to walk towards the gates.
"Well, look what the cat dragged in..."
"You know, they say that anything not nailed down isnt worth taking, but have you tried to pull nails with your teeth?"
thelostone2002
~Site Admin~

Users Information

Postby AngelicDarkness21 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:23 pm

Angelic smiles at her friend, "Cats, wolves, lions, tigers, bears, dragons, and I'm sure if we give it time; a bounty hunter or two." She looks around as she is nudged by the horse who has become her companion after many miles together. "This place hasn't changed much. This is Odin, he didn't come to me ummmm honestly, but he is much better of with me than the swine I acquired him from." Odin looks at Lostone, and shimmers of flames dance in his eyes. "Sure would love a drink." Angelic hints lauging again.
AngelicDarkness21
Castle Resident

Users Information

Postby thelostone2002 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:42 pm

"A drink, you say? I think I can arrange for that. And a proper stable for such a magnificent companion? Shouldn't be too hard to acquire. These stables and halls and rooms have been rather empty as of late. Such a shame. But, life is slowly returning. Ah, but I ramble. A drink and a stable!"
Lostone claps his hands together and motions Angelic and Odin to follow him. He walks through the garden nearest the tower, leading the two to the Stable closest to the building. He had the feeling that neither horse nor rider would be too comfortable away from one another just yet.
"You know, they say that anything not nailed down isnt worth taking, but have you tried to pull nails with your teeth?"
thelostone2002
~Site Admin~

Users Information

Return to The Castle