Call for Timeline volunteers

This forum contains a short history of the Castle. This is also a forum for brain-storming, a place to bounce ideas off members and plan your threads.

Call for Timeline volunteers

Postby Ravendra » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:31 am

Hi all,

As you can see, we have a brand new look and a brand new website to go with it. What you might not have noticed though, is that we have a section of the site which hasn't yet been completed. We need a proper Castle History page.

I (speaking as the webmaster) don't have the time or energy to go through everything that's happened, nor the understanding needed to do it justice. So I'm looking for people who could write a relatively short, succinct timeline and/or summary of what's happened so far.

Any help would be much appreciated.
This is who I am
Escapist, paradise seeker
Ravendra
~Site Admin~

Users Information

Re: Call for Timeline volunteers

Postby Now And Forever » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:34 am

Well, I cant promise much, but I will absolutely take some time this weekend to look over some of the more succinct posts and threads and try to get a feel of how to make it linear. If I hook my brain up to a car battery, I might be able to jumpstart it enough to start tapping at the keys.
Now And Forever
Castle Resident

Users Information

Re: Call for Timeline volunteers

Postby Ravendra » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:59 pm

Excellent, thank you! Careful with the voltage, I'm not sure we want another fried brain around here. :P
This is who I am
Escapist, paradise seeker
Ravendra
~Site Admin~

Users Information

Return to Background